Re: [MV] Moron Alert!

Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:01:20 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Bauer <tomb@ccpl.carr.org>
To: Richard Notton <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk>
Date: 15 July 1999 01:26
Subject: Re: [MV] Moron Alert!

>speaking of canvas covers i would like to have one for my working .50
>(browning m2 of course) anyone got one in good condition ???
>tom

Over here there is now only one maker of finished vehicle canvas and they only
do the popular US vehicles, we have found ready made canvas actually fits
nothing properly. The usual route is to buy the appropriate canvas as a roll of
material and then find a sail-maker/upholsterer who will work from original
photos and the vehicle itself.

Its a long process.

Richard
(Southampton UK)