Re: [MV] Report on Duck sinking on Lake Hamilton

JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:54:22 -0400

>*sigh*
>Anyway, at least the "mystery" has been cleared up. I would think that a
>post-shop test would be in order.

I heartily agree and believe this to be true with full time land-based
vehicles also. A good lesson for us all- 50 year old vehicles need to be
given safety inspections after work is done just like modern ones. I think
the lawyers will take that point of view also.

John K. Seidts

1942 841
1942 WC 53
1942 WC 53
1942 GTBS
1942 WC54
1942 GPW
1943 GPW
1944 MB
1945 MB
1967 M151A1 (For Sale- Please take this post WWII junk off of my hands)