Re: [MV] Shows and Rallys

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:47:18 -0400 (EDT)

Bob

Try http://www.mvpa.org/ This is a link for The Military Vehicle Preservation Association. They are probably your best source for upcoming events. My MB is now insured and I am applying for antique tags tomorrow. It is roadworthy, but it still has a way to go to be a show vehicle. We have been using it to drive in the woods for the house project. The kids are having a blast riding in it.

Dave Fillman
45 MB