Re: [MV] The Conflict

jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:59:06 -0400

Bob wrote,

>I am a newbie, and totally unaware after only one week specifically
>what the issues are with MVPA,...........

>Interview Mr. Gilmore and get his complete side of the story, and
>publish it on the list and on the Web Page. How come none of you are
>copying
>him? Doesn't he have E-mail? Is he concerned, or has he moved on?

I can assure you that I have not moved on and am very concerned on this
issue. I am a subscriber to the mil-veh list and get (and read) all the
postings.

BTW........I STILL have not been given a reason for the Nominating
Committee's refusal to forward my nomination to the board. I have received
a letter from them but NO reason (cause) was given. I will post a copy of
this on the list when I return from the Medina, Ohio rally Monday.

Jim
"Considered too dangerous to be allowed to run for the MVPA board"