Re: [MV] 9.00x20 combat rims and other

Philip Waterman (waterman@tellink.net)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:17:11 -0400

Brian-

Don=B9t know what type of Canadian Combat rims you saw in the photo but there
is a chance that they are the type used on the CMP Canadian Military Patter=
trucks built by both General Motors and Ford during WWII these were produce=
in large numbers. As to your second question did Ford produce any trucks
larger than GTB? If you consider Ford of Canada as being part of Ford then
they produced a large number of CMPs many of them of the 3 ton size.

Take a look at Maple Leaf Up http://www.netwave.ca/~whiskey/mlu/intro.html.
it will give you a lot of information on CMPs .

Good luck

Phil Waterman
Temple, New Hampshire USA
HUP