Re: [MV] MVPA Farce

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:07:44 -0500

>By the way, the impression that I got from Mr. Holland is that MVPA
>office (including Mr. Holland) DOES receive a copy of any posts to
>this list regarding the MVPA. So anything that is posted here, he will
>see...

I was told that they do get these posts. This isn't to cool if you ask me.
Listservs like Mil-Veh, usenet, chat rooms, etc are for the benefit of the
participants only. I don't like the idea of these kinds of conversations
being monitored by outsiders who will not participate in them. Just my
opinion of internet etiquette but then I go back to '85 with this stuff,
maybe things have changed.

I did in fact receive a phone call from Lee regarding one of my posts about
de-milling. It was a very posative experiance and we have communicated
several times since.

je