Re: [MV] Need info of Type166 schwimmwagen!!

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 07:29:32 -0500

At 01:30 26/07/99 +0700, Yoshiyasu Ito wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how could I get type166 as sample to make a mold.
>or is there any type166 for sale? what is the price range of type166?

These are rather rarer than gold dust, and about as easy to find.
Last time I looked, they went for about three or four times the price of a
K=FCbel; and I sold my K=FCbel for about 22000 $ before I left Europe 18 mon=
ths
ago.

>The engine does not have to be an original or does not running is OK ,
however
>I am looking for fairly original exterior.

Some people will sell you replicas of some exterior parts, like the
propeller and its support/transmission, etc.=20
See my web-site for adresses, but not now, the server has problems and you
cannot access it today ;-(
IMHO, your worst problem will be constructing the front axle transmission
to get 4wheel drive which you MUST have to drive out of the water.

Cheers,

Your resident K=FCbel / Schwimm guru in Darkest Paraguay.

List-owner of the WWIIVW list
--- http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/kubel/kubele.htm ---