Re: [MV] Info on restoring MB gas tank needed

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:12:18 -0500

>If not this product, a similar product is available at most Harley dealers.
>Hope this helps,

I've been using some stuff called "Kreem". It was thrown in with a bunch of
stuff I got at an auction and I decided to try it on my Mule tank. I like
it much better than the aviation tank sealer I had used before. I got more
of the same stuff from a motorcylce dealer. They said that this stuff was
used from the factory by Harley and a list of other cycle and auto makers,
not sure about that part, but I'll continue to use it anyway.

je