Re: [MV] HMMWV Dealers only and no license/GSA/Govt. involvement?

Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:05:14 -0500

What does the GSA have to do at all with this auction? I heard about
these from a guy that claimed ownership of these units about a month
before any of this was known on the internet, then a local car dealer
was supposed to be selling them, now it is going to an auction. I was
under the assumption that these were already out of the government
loop. These already have form 97's on them, right?

Andy