Re: [MV] PS Magazine from the '70's

jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:23:11 -0400

you wrote:
>I recently found a stack of at least 30 assorted issues of PS magazine from
>the '70's. I had a heart attack when I asked the price. What would be the
>current market value of these issues per issue???

Usually these sell for $1.00 to $2.00 each at the rallys. When you get into the 1950's and 60's they sell for more $$ I have a stack of them I've been dragging to shows for some time now at $1.00 ea. and there still here. It is the original Army Motors (WW II) that sell for big $$$$!
Jim
"Considered too dangerous to be allowed to run for the MVPA board"