Re: [MV] Beltring

Laurent de Miollis (astrad@club-internet.fr)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 01:19:50 +0100

Ron Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Beltring photos are on-line for your viewing pleasure...
>
> http://www.g503.com/beltring_99_index.htm
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Ron Fitzpatrick
>
> ron@g503.com
>
> http://www.g503.com/
>
> ===

Dear Ron,
Many thank's for the pictures adress from Beltring,

Please note a very light correction in the picture comment,
On the view number 10 your write, Solid wheels on a early Slatgrill, and
on the photo n° 126 Too

it's a mistake, the wheel is not a early one but a Hotchkiss one.

I give you two picture adress where you can see the difference,
The left front wheel is a early one, the left rear one is a Hotchkiss
one.
The profil is in form of circle on the Hotchkiss and angular on the
early one.
Pictures are not very excellent, and I can make large view, next wek
end, of the wheel if necessary.

Thank's again for your beltring photos,
Best regard's
http://perso.club-internet.fr/astrad/left.GIF