Re: [MV] Open letter - Imports/MVPA

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 14:59:31 -0400

At 13:02 07/08/99 EDT, LEEnCALIF@aol.com wrote:
>Whether you live in Philadelphia or Paris, San Francisco or San Paulo, it
>must be unnerving to see the most powerful nation in the world behave with
>such illegal indifference towards their own citizens.

No, we are used to such behaviour from your government; the only change
here is that it we usually see it aimed at the citizens of other countries.
Which is how the US gave Cuba to Castro, the Suez Canal to Nasser, etcetera
etcetera....

-Compulsory MV content with tenuous link to above: some MVs were used in
the Suez campaign in 1956 ;-)

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, in Darkest Paraguay.

God, I wish ignorance was painful.