[MV] specialized website just for M37 discussion

Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 19:54:42 -0700

JASON GREEN wrote:

> I bought it in non running condition for very little. Anyway, what makes me
> think it is something with the head is that I am getting a bubbles near one
> of the head bolts, not sure about rest, didn't put water on them to find
> out. The valves seem fine to me, I pressured ized the cylinder when both
> valves where closed and then listened to both manifolds to hear if there was
> any air escaping. I heard nothing.
> jason

Jason, there is a specialized website discussion area
specifically for M37's. perhaps this may be a
resource for you:

see: <http://www.echomultimedia.com/M37/wwwboard/>

--

Patricia E. Gibbons Acting Chief Communications Technician City of San Jose - ITD/communications <http://www.qrz.com/i2.html?callsign=wa6ube&form_name=callsign> ...................................... My Public Key is available at: <http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xEDECB44F> Key ID: 0xEDECB44F This key is RSA, NOT Diffie-Hellman !!