Re: *Jon*Re: [MV] Good for Antoine - oh yes?

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:24:45 -0500

Got this mail from a lister...he asked a good question. and made a
point.......so if anyone else is curious..here is my reply.....

Jon

Understood...I love my country....just wary of do good, pencil necked geeks
deciding whats good for me....and at my expense..thats all.

And yes......I own several...

M114A1E2
M114
57 M35 Utica Bend w/winch
M35A2 AM General w/winch...i love winches for some reason.....
51 M37 w/Winch
US M3 37mm AT guns...several

Large collection of vintage WWII weapons...semi and automatic...crew served
as well....

all with correct documentation.....I love my hobby.............

Jon

and so on....looking for a nice Stuart, later this fall.......(short on
cash right now.)...,,,M5 I would think....