RE: [MV] 44 GPW clutch won't release

BAUDUIN Raphael CNET/DSV/CAE (raphael.bauduin@cnet.francetelecom.fr)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:22:10 +0200

I had recently the same problem on my non military vehicle when I =
replaced
the clutch. I had just omited to put some grease on the gearbox axle on
which the disk has to slide to release the clutch. I had to strip it =
down
again and put very few special grease on the axle. It now works fine.
Hope this will help

Raphael