Re: [MV] Humvee Auction

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:10:38 -0500

Well dont know of any fights at all and yes this guy John was there if we are
speaking of the same one and he was a big BS artist as far as I was concerned
but I guess he did own some from what I understand he also was working for the
auction.Thease all could be driven only thing is check with your state for any
thing that should be done really not a problem.GM dosent figure into this as far
as I can see they are in the civilian stuff not the mil stuff heck lots of Cucv
stuff was sold so wats the difference on thease.If you want to belive this guy
John maybe you would like to buy a bridge in New York
Carl