Re: [MV] Gasket required

Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:47:05 -0400

I was impressed with my paint order two weeks ago. I tried leaving a message on
his fax machine but ran out of memory. I then sent a fax with the order and
payment information. I received the paint three days later.

I was already impressed with the speed of delivery. When I learn this sort of
news I'm doubly impressed.

I don't know Mark (never even spoken to him), but my heart goes out to him and I
wish his father well.

If you've had trouble getting him on the phone to ask a question, be patient and
perhaps try sending a fax.

C. Garbee