[MV] VIRUS ALERT

David King (david@travellers.co.uk)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:37:30 +0100

Dear List,

Appologies but I seam to be getting the blame for a message that did not
orignatre from me. I did not post a message to this list regarding Virus's,
and can only assume that the message has been posted by someone else.

Although having said that I would rather receive an incorrect virus allert
rather than being infected by one, and I also don't like being flamed for
something that I have not done.

I trust this clears this matter up!

> > At 20:27 12/08/99 -0400, Rob Dabkowski wrote:
> > >Dear Sir, You are a rude and arrogant buffoon !
> >
> > Your message makes us even, even though you lack any attempt at levity.
> >
> > >I would much rather read 50
> > >incorrect warning such as Mr. King sent out than one boorish reply such
> as
> > >yours.
> >
> > I would rather not read any of either, but without a little education,
Mr