Re: [MV] Need assistance on a G7107 1-1/2 ton 4wd chevy

Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:01:35 -0500

"R. Hungerford" wrote:

> ... the side panels for the hood are missing.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Saw some hood side panels at the MVPA Convention. They may have been for a
2-1/2 ton though. If memory serves, the vendor was Rod Shaver (Phoenix, AZ).
Rod should have a associate listing (or a "card") in Supply Line or Military
Vehicles. I may know of another individual who has a pair in fair condition
(respond off list if interested, may take me a couple of weeks to catch up
with him).

By the way, the 1942 price was $4.00 each.

Claude