Re: [MV] M35A2 question

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:09:41 +0800

Rich:

The rear Main Crankshaft seal is leaking and the transmission must be reomoved
to replace it since it is a one peice seal. I could do the job by myself in
about one day with the help of a come along to lower the trans out of the truck.
Pretty simple.

Tim Conver. Xiamen China,.
Exporter of Chinese Military Motorcycles.