Re: [MV] My apologies

dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:48:09 -0600

Gordon, I feel your post was appropriate. there are many crossing
interests in the MV hobby. If there is any doubts that reeactments and
MV's go together, the nay sayers should have been at Ft Indiantown Gap PA
last January. I have a photo I took of a convoy of jeeps and trailers
across the horizon line, that looked like a scene right out of 1944. There
are classic car restorers out there that are the show car crowd. and
there's us that enjoy our MV's . Go for it. No need to apologize in my
book. Howard at DVS------1945 GPW, 1942 MBT, 1976 m886----