Re[2]: [MV] Korean War re-enactors?

James Burrill (jburrill@dttus.com)
20 Aug 1999 07:51:13 -0500

Hi List,
hmmmmmmmmm. another opprtunity to bring out the CMP and carrier, eh?

Well, I have the Glouschester front and "back" badge, and a Vickers
(and the rest of the kit) Sure! Why not?

Let me know when and where and I can have some Brits there!

Cheers,
Jim Burrill

Subject: Re: [MV] Korean War re-enactors?
Author: Amikesomm@aol.com at Internet-USA
Date: 8/19/99 9:58 PM

Just when you thought I had run out of things to say!
Greetings List, I am also wondering about the existance of Korean
Reenactors, as I have several Korean era vehicles and how extremely
satisfying it would be to load up a squad in the snow and drive them into
battle or back to the rear, both for me and my old war horses. Especially
since we are on the eve of the 50th anniversary of that forgotten war.
Speak, O knowledgable fellow listers!
Mike in VA