Re: [MV] M38A1 Bumperette question

Dale Johnson (vidksuns@charlotte.infi.net)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:54:20 -0400

Seems to me that a jeep would most likely be push-started by another
jeep.

The bumperettes down match up almost perfect with the front bumper on my
M38...16"-20" from the ground. Actually, the bumperettes are a bit
higher, which would be good if you had any load in the vehicle...I'd bet
the design was for push-start protection for both jeeps...

--
Compaq Class Action Web Site--updated 8/6/99
Class Action Info-News-Articles-Links-Opinions