Re: [MV] Buying my first M35A2 from DRMO?

mblair1@home.net
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:06:06 -0700

"Everett Doyle" <194cbteng@pchnet.com> wrote:

> If you find evidence that it was driven to sale after checking oil,
> water, fuel, and brakes drive the green monster home, I one time
> drove an overwidth truck about 150 miles home.

How carefully are you recommending I check the brakes? Are we talking,
look for air and fluid leaks, make sure the pedal feels right and then
drive it around the DRMO yard at slow speed and see if it stops, or
are we talking pull off the wheels, check the linings and drums, etc.?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/