Re: [MV] MB engine serial numbers

John Edwards (edwardsj@bigpond.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:00:47 +1000

Colin & MV Crew,

Following on previous thread my average figure of 25000 and Colins comments
are well born out. Left column is chassis with right column being engine
number (higher value). eg chassis MB 130000 might equate to MB132000 engine.
MB 231000 might equate to MB 233000 engine etc.

Here is a little information from my Aussie information:

MB 130xxx 2,000 difference
MB 188xxx 10,000 difference
MB 231xxx 20,000 difference
MB 299xxx 55,000 difference