Re: [MV] You gotta see the antenna power booster

Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:33:57 -0400

Hello folks, Looking at this ad reminds me of an ad that ran not to long
ago in Parade magazine. They at that time were selling "rabbit ears" for
the top of your TV. They looked like a miniture satellite dish and the ad
went on and on about how it used "proven technology" of RF energy! (it was
also suggesting the impression that you would get satellite signals) But
the amazing thing about the ad in all of its' rattling on was that
everything it said was TRUE! BUT---everything it said would ALSO APPLY to a
coat hanger wire too! Your jeep nut, Julian Burke