Re: [MV] Headlamps for 42 Willys jeep.

fv74@altavista.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

Torfinn

Try Beachwood Canvas at http://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/newindex.asp or Bensingers at http://www.sphynx.com/mitymite/ if you can,t find anything on your side of the pond. They are both in northeastern USA. 12 volt bulbs are readily available in the US. The part number is GE 4000. My snowplow lights are constructed the same as my MB lights, but they are larger.

Dave Fillman
45 MB