Re: [MV] batteries

Dave Cole (davidacole@juno.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:15:30 -0500

I've had really good luck with the marine dual purpose batteries
available at Sams Club and Walmart. I've let them sit for 6+ months and
they still usually have enough in reserve still to crank over and start
up my seldom driven vehicles. They seem to last at least 3 years even
with real abuse, total discharge, long sitting periods, etc.

Dave Cole