[MV] Re: Kroil?

Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:14:11 -0500

At 01:50 PM 08/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>What do you guys use to loosen rusted bolts? I just got a can of Kroil
>and I'm going to try it out on some spring bolts. Am I wasting my time
>with Kroil? Is there better stuff?
>
>Dave

Kroil has always worked well for me over the years, have used it for anything
rusty and had better luck that "liquid wrench" or WD-40. Trivia bit for you --
KANO ( the folks that make Kroil and many other nifty petro magic chemicals )
is just up the road a mile or two from me. Unfortunately they don't have an
outlet store or any cheap seconds.... ( darn ).

Their web address is -- http://vhost.telalink.net/~kano/

They sell a variety of good lube and solvent products. Perfect
for most all MV restorations and repairs. The make a very good
engine cleaner too....And they will cheerfully sell directly to
individuals. ( don't work for them, just a long time user of their stuff )

Tom Norris
Nashville, TN