Re: [MV] Saving the List

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:33:13 -0400

I personally think that trying to raise cash from people voluntarily
would be a logistical nightmare. You could try having a 30-day trial
followed by a minimal membership fee; that might tempt newbies to stay
(once they've been hooked). Otherwise, a service like ListBot or OneList
seems good; I have a OneList mailing list set up for CMPs, and it's
efficient and quick, with minimal advertising. Whatever, this MUST keep
going!

My $0.02...

Geoff

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://jump.to/mapleleafup ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~