[MV] Summary of answers to Kroil?/Pentrating oil question

Pfdad@aol.com
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:25:42 EDT

Dave inscribed on the cyber tablet:

>My question was prompted by the fact that I recently acquired some old
>farm machinery that I need to dissasemble that is 30's vintage and has>
>been sitting outside since then, many of the bolts are none standard so I
>can't really just hack them off with a torch and go buy some new ones.

Hello Dave & List:

With respect to fasteners, be sure to check out the McMaster-Carr Supply
site, http://www.mcmaster.com/
For those not familiar with Mc-C, they are a large industrial supplier with
an unbelievable 4 inch thick printed catalog that makes me be proud to be an
American. They have a very broad selection of fasteners including plow bolts
and lots of other esoteric bolts, nuts, etc.

Hope this helps.

Phil Fentress
Memphis TN USA