Re: [MV] Kroil, Coke and CARC

Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:52:39 -0700

HI Dave and list,
I've had Coke do all of the above, but it won't do the one thing I don't
seem to be able to do, that is to remove the white writing that is on my
truck. It looks like grease pencil, or chalk, but so far lacquer thinner,
gasoline, diesel, WD-40, or Coke, won't remove it. Any on have any
suggestions?
Also, I'm still looking for a fording kit, and extra set of wheels and
tires ( that I can put studs in), and an arctic rear kit, for my M35A2.
I'm also willing to send money to help maintain the "list". I think hard
cash is always the best tool, and tools are what's needed to improve and
maintain this valuable resource. Any one have an address to send
contributions? Maybe someone can take up a collection and pass it on,so no
one has to ask for money.
Thanks
Henry