Re: [MV] Military in Fort Worth

ET =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lance=2DG=F3mez?= (etlance@execpc.com)
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:12:11 -0500

I can second Jess's reco of Cavanaugh. I found it well worth the entrance fee and I got to talk with the mechanics for quite a while. Once
I did that and showed them how to fix a pinion seal leak on an M38A1, they let me wander inside of the yellow lines. Also, the curator is
knowledgeable and friendly. They also have notables like Barrett Tillman drop by occasionally. You never know, you might be there on the
right day.
TED