Re: [MV] MVPA session MG's

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 06:42:30 -0500

Interesting how one gets bounced for very important component of our hobby.
A replica MG....I don't know about everyone here...but my basic equipment
list has tools, parts, etc on it...and several weapons.......

My operator manual has instructions for care and feeding of same......

And in the display of my vehicles...in Restored or Motorpool Ready class..I
lose points if I am short on issue equipment.......

So I go to the trouble to get in gear and supply it all...and
what.......?.....bounced again.....man......my own peers don't want to even
discuss a major component of the vehicle......if these vehicles had only
become historic by just being themselves......Oh well..............

Jon

I will stay off list with this...but it is a legitimate question for the
list......as it was a bonafide subject for discussion at the convention.....