[MV] Kruse auto auction, Auburn Indiana

Steve Andersen (sanders2@tampabay.rr.com)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:42:49 -0400

There was also an M38A1 fully loaded with a 50 cal in the back, and a
gatling style machine gun on the passenger dash. Looked very well restored
but I don't know about all the firepower. Left know room for any
passengers. I cannot believe they would ever put that much on it. It was
in a dark area so I couldn't get pics.

The half-track had plush cloth seats, plastic headlights, and a real poor
USA marking on the hood. (looks like somebody drew it on with a magic
marker) It was not very impressive at all. The gauges on the dash looked
pretty original. The rear end had alot of diamond plate on it. I have some
pics if you request them.

Don't know what they went for or if they even sold at all.

Steve Andersen
1943 WC-57