Re: [MV] MVPA Pres. corrects me.

jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 14:34:46 -0500

Everett Doyle wrote,
>Does the position that MVPA takes, that vendors do not belong on board of
>directors have any bearing on your problem with election???

No, although I do set up and sell items at many rallies it is
not my main source of income. My full time employment is as a pressman at
the Detroit Newspapers. I also have a part time firearms business.

In my previous phone discussions with the MVPA vice president (also
nominating committee chairman) and president, both have stated to me that I
DO possess the qualifications contained in Sec.4.3 of the bylaws for a MVCC
(a.k.a. MVPA) Director.

Jim Gilmore MVPA # 5843

Member Ist Michigan AOD Chapter MVPA
Great Lakes Chapter MVPA