RE: Re[2]: [MV] Towing a C8 CMP

Antony Castagno (acastagno@sapient.com)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 19:55:14 +1000

I built 12 foot ramps out of C-Channnel to drive my m151a1 into the bed of
my m35a2 (almost 5 feet) It is a steep "fun" ride but works great. I get a
big crowd while loading and unloading :) I drilled holes in the end of the
bed to accept a pin to secure the ramps. I lost them and found that the
front shackle pins on the deuce fit perfectly :) I also put some D-Rings
in the bed of the truck for tie down purposes.....

Tony Castagno
MVPA
51 M38
52 M38