Re: [MV] Food Container Insulted

F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:31:40 -0400

Well, if not insulted, it did get beat up pretty bad! ;^) & yes, I did mean
insulated, not insulted. Hey, it's not as bad as the time I was working in a
photoshop & asked a customer if he wanted to buy some more flem for his camera.

I guess either way my food will be "insulated" & I will not have a problem
carrying it because I can accepted being "insulted" for carrying a late war
item. ;^) heck maybe I can stand up to the "mad midnight flamer who flames at
midnight" >=^)

Not to make it somewhat related to the MV list-I am thinking about getting a WW2
water can for my jeep.(large cam-lock lid) How much should I expect to pay &
can I actually find one that is fit to hold drinkable water?

Thanks,
Brian Mead

ROTFLOLTTB (rolling on the floor, laughing out loud, trying to breath)