Re: [MV] weasel restorer web page

islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:39:15 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Looks like his host ISP (which provides the software too I think)
underwent some recent formatting changes and screwed something up. I
noticed changes before the screen went black. I'm pretty sure someone
has emailed Barry about this.

BTW, you can still read the posts as the text is there. Just highlight
it with your mouse as if you were going to cut and past it and the
highlight reverses the colors. Not pretty, but it does work ;-)

Steve