Re: [MV] Nice Treads

R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:23:18 -0700

Just about all Us and most " western block countries " run a rubber track
pad bolted to the track plates so you can run them on the road without
ripping the road to shreds. You really want to tear up an asphalt road, run
a Russian tank down it in summer. They use the grouser " steel cleats "
tracks.