Re: [MV] Michigan MV meet....

jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:39:56 -0500

Darryl wrote,
> Anyone have directions to the MV meet on the old Nike missle base in
>Michigan? Such as from Telegraph Road? I'll be coming from Ohio. Probably
>driving my M-715.

Just take I-75 north from Ohio and get off at the Newport Rd. exit.
Go west about 1 mile and you will see Nike Park on the south side of the
road. If your coming from the north (Michigan) take I-75 south to the same
exit. Nike Park is located in Newport, MI about halfway between Detroit,
Mich. and Toledo, Ohio. Should be a good show with a good selection of
vendors. Listers, be sure to stop by my swap meet spot and say hi. Vendors
can set up anytime after 12:00 Thursday. Primitive camping is available on
site. See ya there.

Jim Gilmore MVPA # 5843

Member Ist Michigan AOD Chapter MVPA
Great Lakes Chapter MVPA