[MV] Conversion instructions for M151A2 to TOW

COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:56:05 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: jonathon <jemery@execpc.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 7:40 PM

>>Anybody have any photos (or know of any photos) of a m151a2 TOW jeep?
>>Looking at possible restoration. Any help would be appreciated.

=================

I have ORIGINAL conversion instructions for both the TOW M151A2 and the TOW
ammo carrying M151A2. Gives dimensions etc. These are the instructions the
Canadian Forces used to convert the M151A2 to the TOW configuration. Contact
me off list at colin@pacdat.net

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB