Re: [MV] Winching

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:02:08 -0400 (EDT)

Gerry

Yes, when the truck breaks loose it will run faster than the winch. The cable will become a mess on the spool. I will drive over the cable until I am sure the truck is unstuck. Then I will spend alot of time unwinding, cleaning, rewinding and oiling my wire rope. Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.

Dave Fillman
45MB