RE: [MV] SN search

Keith, Steve (Steve.Keith@compaq.com)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:23:59 -0400

Send me the info and I can tell you the month it was made and maybe the
plant.
This info is in the Chevrolet Master Parts List from 1943?

Dr Deuce (and Chevy's too)

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Hungerford [mailto:4rbar@pdnt.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 1:42 PM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] SN search

What's the best way to begin searching down the serial number on a G7107
Chevy 1-1/2 truck? Where do I start? I've found out quite a bit about the
truck, but want to try and find out the actual year and maybe other
pertinent info.

Any directions to start searching would be appreciated.

Richard Hungerford
74 FJ40, 1.5 ton 4wd chevy
Mahomet, IL
4rbar@pdnt.com
"Makin' it in life is kinda like bustin' broncs:
you're gonna get thrown a lot. The simple secret
is to keep gettin' back on" , Texas Bix Bender