[MV] Fwd:Weasel restorer Page

John S. Buckley (jbuckley@falcon.tamucc.edu)
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:51:04 -0500 (CDT)

Subject: Re: Page?
Sent: 9/20/1919 9:03 PM
From: Barry Beaudry, tankm4@tir.com
To: John Buckley, jbuckley@falcon.tamucc.edu

Hello John,

I have taken the page off-line permanently, I needed to free
up
time and money for my M29 restoration. I have been out of town for a
while
since I took it off and have not been able to get back with those
asking
what happened to it.

If there is anything that was of interest on the site, just
let me
know and I will send it to you as I still have everything on my hard
drive.

Take care and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Barry Beaudry