Re: [MV] M109 landline power cable

mblair1@home.net
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:43:18 -0700

"Henry Fackovec" <fackovec@mediaone.net> wrote:
> While we are in search of shelter cables, does anyone have a power cable for
> a M109A2 shop van?
>
> The connector is a round affair, with two conductors.

Now that you mention it, I might need one of those soon, too. A guy I
talked to at the DRMS seemed to think that I'll end up with one of the
trucks I bid on, and that I haven't gotten a contract yet because
they're still working on the clearance (it's my first DRMS purchase).
There are still no guarantees, but I have my fingers crossed...

So, I think I'll probably want one of these cables, or at least a
usable mating connector in good condition, too. Henry gets first dibs,
of course, because he asked first.

On another note, I think that there was a fuel-burning heater in the
van box, but the power converter was the two-switch kind, without the
heater controls. I won't know for sure until I get the truck into my
hot little hands and look at it more carefully, but I might need to
look for more parts to complete that heater unit. I'll keep y'all
posted.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/