Re: [MV] Places to see

D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:09:41 GMT

>To the list
> I'm headed to Las Vagas soon and need to know if there are any places to
>see mil-veh in that area.
>Thanks for any info
> Russ

If you are into jeeps the guy to see in Vegas is “Mr. Jeep”. Roy Van
Wicklin, call him “Van”. He has excellent knowledge of jeeps and has many
jeep parts. Very honest and reputable. I bought my GPW from him 20 years ago
and I’m still buying parts from him. He’s a veteran and was in the 11th
Airborne in the South Pacific in W.W.II.

I don’t know when you’re going but he is out of town until October. You can
find his address and phone number in the back pages of “Supply Line” under
4WD by Van. He’s a good friend of mine, so tell him Dean sent you.

Have Fun!