Re: [MV] 24V Jumper cable question.

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:57:06 -0500

I would think that putting jumper cable clamps across a 12v car battery and
plugging the other end into a 24v slave cable plug would damage the 12v
system. It wouldn't help crank the 24v system either. In a pinch, you could
use regular jumper cables to charge one battery at a time. BE sure to
disconnect the cable that connects the two 12v batteries together before you
try to charge either one.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS
M1010