Re: [MV] M151-Series Trucks

COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:37:11 -0700

I do not have photos of the Ranger MUTTs. One or two photos (distant shots)
appeared in Wheels & Tracks. Picture(s) taken in Northern Iraq in mid-1991 I
believe after the cease fire. I shall ask my friend who showed me the photos
of these 75th Inf. Ranger MUTTs. There SHOULD be people in USA with info who
served in 75th Infantry RANGERS in Iraq and Ft. Lewis WA.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
& member B Coy 1 Canadian Parachute Battalion (Living History)
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)

=====================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Zeichner <Alan.Zeichner@kp.org>
To: mil-veh <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Friday, September 24, 1999 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] M151-Series Trucks

>The message from Colin Macgregor Stevens as well as my response is listed
below. Have not gotten a reply as yet but I thought I would broaden my
search for info to the list. Does anybody have knowledge of these desert
Ranger Mutts? Were the tires the diamond tread pattern, and did they
require special rims? What special brackets did they need? Any pictures
available? Thanks in advance for your collective help..................Alan
>---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Zeichner/VAL/KPNC on 09/24/99
09:23 AM