Re: [MV] Old Vs new bed size for M35

Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 13:39:04 -0700

Henry,

I think the bed size for the M35 hasn't changed since they started building
them but I can't swear to it.
My thoughts on adding an oil cooler to your M35A2: It already has one, why
add another.
Looking for an M35 parts truck in northern CA? I have an M35 in Santa Clara
but I never really thought of it as a "parts truck". Depends on what you
are willing to pay for parts I guess. (only kidding!)
Henry, have you joined the MVCC and gone to any of the swap meets yet?
We need more enthusiastic, energetic people like you in the club.

Ken
"I love the smell of diesel in the morning"